Strawberry Cheesecake Lolly
This Strawberry Cheesecake Lolly is made in minutes with our Red Rose Strawberry Cheesecake Tea from our Sweet Temptations! Milky, Delicious and easy to make you can also add some herbs.
- 5 Red Rose Strawberry Cheesecake Tea bags
- 6-7 cups of boiling water
- Popsicle mold or paper cups and popsicles sticks
- Fresh rose petals (optional)
- Heat tea kettle and brew tea bags according to box. Once tea has steeped (5-10 minutes), allow tea to cool.
- If desired, add fresh Strawberry pieces. Then, carefully pour the tea into the molds.
- Refrigerate until completely solid. Run under hot water for a few moments to release once frozen.