Since April till now, Delhi has witnessed for about more than 14 earthquakes
What could be the possibility for bigger one, exactly no one knows about it
But as we know that, there are lot of seismic activity in Delhi & near by areas these days.
What we can do is that, we can take some precautions and save others as well as ourselves also.
These are Some effective precautions against earthquake
- If there is no time to move outside you can take place under a strong desk or table or any other object (which may cover you).
- Always move away from the buildings.
- Never use elevators during an earthquake.
- If you are driving just move to a safe place and stay until the shaking ends.
- Always avoid power line.
- Move to a safe place like play ground (apart from buildings).
- Run carefully & avoid falling.
- Call disaster management for food and shelter.
- Take safe position
How to take safe position
- Simply, sit down and cover your head with the help of your hands.
Details on Seismic activity in Delhi & near by place
- 2.1 15km ESE of Rohtak, Harayana, India 2020-06-08 13:00:34 IST 19km
- 1.8 23km SSE of Rohtak, Harayana, India 2020-06-07 11:55:31 IST 5km
- 3.0 17km E of Faridabad, Harayana, India 2020-06-03 22:42:29 IST 4km
- 3.0 14km SE of Rohtak, Harayana, India 2020-06-01 18:42:05 IST 10km
- 1.8 23km SSE of Rohtak, Harayana, India 2020-06-01 04:50:27 IST 5km
Stay safe and healthy